Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Korea.. disgusting korea

Visited Korea again. Had more time there and was pretty excited. But it was an utter disappointment..

Fashion is outdated. I went shopping at Myeong Dong... Clothings were ugly, untouchable and boring. But most importantly, there are extremely overpriced. Sales staff are rude and aloof.

People are boorish and rude. To get to where they are headed, they just bang into you. Kid you not but i had a few grazes and bruises from their pushing.. Amazingly uneducated bunch of loud-speaking ppl. They really made me trip there disgusted..

I still don't understand why people bother to go Korea for holiday and honeymoon.. Or maybe they also regretted going.

2 comments:

JeSs|cA KaYla said...

oh dear!! u've dashed my hopes of going there for my honeymoon!! any pics?

Celine said...

opps.. sorry for the delayed response.. No photos.. brought camera out but there was nothing for me to shoot.

About Me

A petite girl who managed to escape from the claws of the evil ruler and is now able to fly. Ermmm.... 'Ruler' as in the instrument to measure length.. Hee hee :)