Monday, June 16, 2008

My past few weeks..

Last Sat we finally managed to appear all together at Zouk. Nice but songs in Phuture was not that danceable and drinks weren't good enough to make me high.. I still adore trance but trance's crowd has deteriorated so much in Zouk.. I miss the day I went Clinic with Janis, Eddie and Brandon. Good trance DJ, good trance lovers.. Anyway.. some random shots i took over the weeks.. Clubbing photos not here yet as I don't like to club with cameras.. So waiting for Gerry to post them. Anyway.. the 3 random photos..

My samsonite Suitcase which I got them at a Damn Good Price..



Cookie showing her anger... Bit off all flowers.. *gosh*




A truck i saw.. Very interesting name for a transport company.. But i'm quite sure i'll never hire them.. *Click pict to see enlarged photo*



(In case u can't see the name.. It's 'KNS Transport Company')

No comments:

About Me

A petite girl who managed to escape from the claws of the evil ruler and is now able to fly. Ermmm.... 'Ruler' as in the instrument to measure length.. Hee hee :)